Fresh Burgers – They Are a Treat to Eat
I always adore a tasty cheeseburger! There are three reasons for my love towards these delicious American classics!
- The way how the fresh, never frozen beef patty is transformed into a smoky, crisp-edged, rosy-centered, juicy patty of deliciousness.
- The unique combination of an array of creative and enhancing toppings.
- The miracle of a perfect bun enveloping all these sumptuous ingredients.
Another option is Chicken sandwiches. Chicken sandwiches are a great alternative to beef and are lean, tender and moist. They are perfect for the grill, pan-fried or baked in the oven. Thick juicy burgers studded with extra fresh cheese & topped with sweet BBQ sauce is definitely a burger lover’s dream and can be secretly healthy too!
Creating a great burger starts with using fresh ingredients! Here are a few tips to perfect the art of fresh burgers in Beaverton, Oregon.
- Choose the right burger buns that are super thin, flat-top model variety and serve as the proper vehicle for all of that oozing pleasure of a perfectly crafted cheeseburger.
- A bun with a thin, hard crust has an ideal texture that complements many types of patties.
- Don’t over handle the meat as you don’t want them to resemble hockey pucks.
- Adding small cut up chunks of chicken to the ground chicken gives burgers a great texture.
- To cook healthy burgers, choose a healthy cooking method. Get your grill up to medium heat and cook until the center temperature hits 160 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Don’t squish the meat with the spatula as it makes it to quickly lose the texture and flavor balance of those incredible natural juices inside.
- Choose fresh tomatoes, Chile peppers, red onions, and avocado for vegetable toppings.
Visit Fresh Grill Burgers & Fries, one of the leading American food restaurants in Beaverton to experience some burger magic.